Let’s try to display the mobile screen on a laptop with usb without having to root it
Nowadays, mobile phones and laptops have become the basic needs of every human being. Almost all activities are easier than studying, working, everything with the help of these two devices. And now you can control your mobile phone using a laptop.
This is because of Mirroring technology, which can help you do better things, such as capture cell phone screens.
There are many ways you can use to mirror your mobile phone, including USB cable, WiFi, Bluetooth and more. However, mirroring can still be done with the help of an additional program such as Miracast, Scrpy, etc.
How to display HP screen on laptop with USB
You do not need to root your phone, you just need to download the additional application. Then how do we connect it?
Here are the steps you need to follow to display a mobile screen to a laptop with usb without a program.
1. Launch USB Debugging
1. First please open Settings Or settings on the mobile phone as shown below.
2. Then, please scroll down and click System management. Like the image below. This option may be different on each mobile phone, so please find out where the developer options are on your mobile phone.
3. Then, please scroll down and click Developer Options Or developer options. As shown in the image below.
4. Then, please click Change developer options It is active until it turns blue. Like the image below.
5. Then, a pop-up will appear and please click OK. As shown in the image below.
6. Then, please enable it USB debugging Which is located in the Debugging section. As shown in the image below.
7. Done. If you have enabled USB Debugging on your mobile phone, now go to the next step of connecting the screen to the mobile phone to the laptop.
2. Connect the HP screen to the laptop
1. Before starting the connection, you must first download the file, which will later be used as a connection between your mobile phone and laptop. Please click Link here.
2. Then, please scroll down and select the file according to your Windows. If your Windows is 32-bit, select scrpy-win32-v1.17. zip, but if your windows is 64-bit please choose scrpy-win64-v1.17.
3. Wait for the download process to complete.
4. If you are done, please extract the file first.
5. Next, please connect your mobile phone to your laptop using USB.
6. Then, please go to the previously extracted folder and click double on file scrpy-console. As shown in the image below.
7. Then, the CMD window will appear as shown below. If it is written “Press the key to continue ..” Please press Enter.
8. Then, please go back to the previously extracted folder and click double on file scrpy-console Again. As shown in the image below.
9. Then, a pop-up will appear on your mobile phone asking you to allow USB debugging on your laptop. Please click OK. Like the image below.
10. و تادا…. Your mobile screen is already on your PC screen. It will look something like the image below.
So this article discusses how to display a mobile screen to a laptop using USB very easily.
There are actually many programs that you can use, but I prefer this scrpy program. Because you do not need to install it on a laptop like other applications, and of course its size is very small.
We hope this article can be useful and helpful for you. Thank you
Editor: Mohammad Zakaria
Rain lover and coffee lover who likes to sit in his dreams while fulfilling his dreams.