An easy way to open rar and zip files on Android for beginners. To be able to open rar and zip files, you can do it with or without a program.
You should be familiar with finding (.rar) and (.zip) files. Both are the most common data compression. For some people, seeing these two types of files may make them feel strange or find it for the first time.
Files with the extension. (.Rar) are superior to files with the extension. However, the long compression process is also directly proportional to the output size. In other words, it takes longer than a (.zip) file for a (.rar) file.
In addition to compressing data, (.rar) and (.zip) files also work to create archives that consist of one or more files. If you send most of the files by email, you already know that if you want to send a folder (without having to select one by one), you need to convert these files to a RAR, ZIP or other file.
How to open RAR / ZIP files in Android
Perhaps, if you open these two types of files on a laptop or PC, just right-clicking and extracting will be very easy. However, to open rar and zip files in Android, you must first do a few steps.
In addition, if your Android does not have the default program or tool to open these two files directly. For this occasion, I will talk about how to open RAR or ZIP files in Android. Let’s see the explanation below.
Method 1: Use the default Android apps or tools
This first method can only be used on Android that has an internal application or tool to open a rar or zip file. Not all Android phones have this application, if you do not have it on your Android phone, use this method The second And Third.
1. Select the RAR or ZIP file you want to open by tapping or long pressing on the file and then selecting another icon indicated by the red arrow.
2. Then select Uncompress.
3. Enter the file name and select the storage directory Good.
4. The zip file was opened successfully.
Method 2: Use the RAR program for Android
This application was created by RARLab which can create RAR and ZIP files and can open all types of compressed files such as RAR, ZIP, TAR, BZ2, 7z, ISO and ARJ. Amazingly, it has tools that can repair damaged RAR and ZIP files, encryption, archives, recovery records, benchmarks and more.
1. Download and install the RAR application through the following link in the Play Store.
2. After installing the program, open the RAR program.
3. Next, find and select the RAR or ZIP file you want to open, and then select the icon shown with the red arrow below.
4. Select the file storage directory, if you want to save the zip file in the same place, please select Good Only
5. Select Good Allow the application to read and write to the specified storage space.
6. Wait for the unrar or unzip process to complete. The length of time the process itself can be categorized quickly depends on the size of the file being opened.
Method 3: Use ES File Explorer
This third method uses ES File Explorer, which is one of the most popular programs in terms of file management. As the name implies, this program not only works to open and compress data, but also is a versatile file manager, which of course has many useful tools.
1. Download and install the ES File Explorer File Manager application via the link below.
2. After installing the program, open the program.
3. Select Next Start now.
4. Below is a preview of ES File Explorer Manager. Find the RAR or ZIP file you want to open by selecting it in the phone storage list or directly from the compressed.
5. Then long press on File> Selection Icon More > Then select Extract to.
6. Then select the directory in which the file is to be compressed or unrar, and then select Good.
7. Wait for the unrar or unzip process to complete. The length of time the process itself can be categorized quickly depends on the size of the file being opened.
It turns out that it’s easy, it’s not, how to open a rar or zip file on Android? Some of the above tutorials are the methods I recommend.
The second and third methods that use the above additional programs, in addition to being easy, are the most popular and best applications for opening RAR and ZIP files. Even ES File Explorer Manager has many uses. This tutorial is how to open a rar or zip file in Android. I hope this article is useful for you!
Editor: Mohammad Zakaria
The introverted woman has a personality that enjoys “my time” more, the beach and the mountains.