The default font of the Android phone or the default font is the best font that the system selects based on various considerations such as appropriate size, comfortable viewing, good, legibility and …. However, if you continue to use this type of font, you will definitely feel bored and unattractive.
Fortunately, Android phones allow users to customize as they wish, including changing the font.
How to install / add fonts on Android phones
However, how to add fonts on an Android phone? Do I have to root my phone or not? Do not worry, you do not need to worry because the font change does not require rooting the mobile phone, because the settings are already available on your Android phone. Here are some ways you can change the font size of your Android phone.
1. Install / add fonts without application
This is the first method you do not need additional program or do not need it. You just have to use the settings or settings of your Android phone. Just look at the steps below.
1. First please open Settings Or Order On your Android phone like the image below.
2. Then if you have entered the settings please click Home, lock screen and wallpaper. But usually in this section, it depends on the brand of your Android phone. If there is no option like the one below, try looking at the section shows.
3. Then, select the option font style Or font style. Like the image below.
4. Then, if there are several types of fonts already available, you can select them immediately. For example, here I switch to a classic font.
5. Then, select apply. And you just have to wait a while for the font to load successfully.
6. However, if you do not have a font collection, you can download it first. Please click Download Other. Like the image below.
7. Then, you just select the font style you want.
2. Install and add fonts using the HiFont program
The second way to install or add fonts is to use the app. So to apply the font, you must first download the application. Just follow the steps below.
1. First, please download the program first HiFont. Trick, please open the Google Play Store app on your Android phone.
2. Next, please search for HiFont. Then, just click Installation. As shown in the image below.
3. Then, there are several categories to choose from. Please select one according to your request.
4. Well, there are several other font styles in each category. You immediately choose the one that suits you.
5. Before you download it, you can see a preview of the text type you choose. If it matches your request, please click directly Download. If it does not match, please look for other types of fonts.
6. If the download process is complete, please click use To apply it on your Android phone. Like the image below.
3. Install or add fonts using the iFont app
The second method also requires an additional program. So to apply the font, you must first download the application. Just follow the steps below.
1. First, please download the program first IP Font Via Google Play Store on your Android phone.
2. If so, please open the app.
3. There are several types of fonts to choose from. Please select your desired font style.
4. Just like the previous program, you can also view the review or preview of the post. Please click if appropriate Download. Like the image below.
5. Then, please click tuning.
6. Then, a new window will appear and click OK. Like the image below.
7. Then, a notification will appear stating that the theme file has been successfully created. Please click OK.
8. And please adjust the font style through the settings or settings of your Android phone.
Therefore, this article discusses how to install or add fonts in Android. Please specify which method to use, you can choose the method without using the program or using the program. We hope this article is helpful and helpful. Thank you
Editor: Mohammad Zakaria
Rain lover and coffee lover who likes to sit in his dreams while fulfilling his dreams.