Google is a company that focuses on Internet services and products. There are several types of products published by Google. Such as Google Play Store, Google Maps, Google Play Music and so on
The same goes for your Google Account or Gmail account. Your Google Account must be completely confidential in order for your access to be secure. For this reason, it is sometimes necessary to change your Google Account password to protect your account. Every smartphone user should have a Google account, especially Android users.
Google Accounts are also important because Google Accounts are commonly used to create social media accounts or other applications. Or when you forget your social media account passwords like Instagram and Facebook, the recovery process is always verified by email first so you can access your social media account again.
The point is, do not let others know your Google Account password. Because a Google account is the key to all other accounts.
How to change your Google Account password on HP
There are two ways to change your first Google Account password using a computer or PC, and you can also use your mobile phone. This article shows you how to change your Google Account password on your mobile phone, as this article covers how to change your Google Account password on your mobile phone.
Here’s how to change your Google Account account password on HP.
- Open your phone settings. See the example in the picture.
- Then scroll down to see Google, Then tabs. See the example in the picture.
- On the Google page, the arrow icon tab is down to see who has logged in to your Google Account. See the example in the picture.
- Then choose which Google Account you want to change your password to.
- After that, tab on Manage your Google Account. See the example in the picture.
- Then tab in the menu Security. See the example in the picture.
- Then scroll down to find Password Then see the sample tabs in the image.
- Then, to protect your account before changing the new password, you will be asked to enter your old account password. But because my phone uses fingerprint security. Google Account requires security verification using screen lock verification. See the example in the picture.
- Then enter your new password. See the example in the picture.
- Done, your Google Account password has now changed. See the example in the picture.
Although a little annoying, changing your Google Account password regularly helps reduce security risks. Such as hacking or stealing information. Keeping your Google Account secure means privacy.
There are several tips for creating a new Google Account password that are difficult to guess.
- Create long passwords
- Create a password from a combination of words that are difficult to guess.
- Use numbers, symbols, uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Do not include predictable elements of personal information.
- Do not use the same password for different accounts.
This is how you can change your Google or Gmail account password using your mobile phone, right? In addition to changing your password, creating a Google Account is also very easy, it only requires your personal information and mobile number.
Make sure the new password uses a combination of numbers, symbols, and uppercase letters. Always protect your account security to prevent hacking and theft of information. Good luck and good luck! That’s all and thank you.
Only someone who loves writing and is interested in technology. And people who always believe in the words “trying not to betray the results.”