Steps on how to create a WhatsApp link for direct chat on Bio Instagram
WhatsApp and Instagram applications are now widely used by many people, especially business people or businesses such as sales, credentials, etc. By using this software, they feel very useful because they can easily reach their customers.
How to create a WhatsApp link for live chat
Users or sellers can easily embed or enter a WhatsApp link in their Instagram profile so that it can be used as a contact for other users to make it easier to ask questions or collaborate. Then, how can you link WhatsApp directly to chat? Check the description below.
1. Use the Link API
1. The first step is to create a WhatsApp link directly to the target audience, you can use the following link:
In the mobile number section, please replace it with the WA number or the number you want to address.
2. If you use a link, you can chat directly to that number, but there is no message you want to send. If you want to create a message template directly, you can use the following link:
Please fill in the message you want to send later & text = Then add to create a space between each word 20%. Like the link in the example above.
2. Using the wa.me link
The second way to create a WhatsApp link is to use the wa.me link. This method is the same as the previous method, except that this method seems shorter. See the steps below immediately.
1. First, specify the WhatsApp number and the content of the desired message. If so, please follow the example link below:
The link above is an example if you do not want to add a message template.
2. To add a text template to it, please use the following example link:
You can enter the text template you want to add later ? text = And use to separate any word or space 20% Or +.
3. In addition, you can add text with Enter. An example of the results is as follows.
4. Just add it to make it look like the image above % 0A After the word, examples such as the link below
3. Use Bit.ly.
In addition to using some of the links above, you can also use bit.ly links. But basically you already have a link like the previous method. Therefore, the link is later summarized again using bit.ly. Please refer to the following steps immediately.
1. First please open the website bit.ly In your mobile web browser
2. Then, please click Symbol of three lines Which is located in the upper right corner. As shown in the image below.
3. Then make you happy Register If you do not have an account, please Enter If you already have an account
4. Please select the platform you want to use as this report.
5. Then if you have entered please click Create. Like the image below.
6. Next, please insert the WhatsApp link that you created in the previous method. Then, please click Create. Like the image below.
7. Then, you can customize your bit.ly link. Please enter a name in the column for the link Customize the back half. Like the image below.
8. Then, click Save.
9. Then if an error occurs it means that your link was used by someone else. Please look for your proper link name.
10. If successful, the display will look like the following.
11. Done. You just enter it in your Instagram profile. Please follow the method below.
4. Create a WA link in your Instagram profile
1. After you have prepared a direct link to your WhatsApp using the method you have chosen, the next step is to put it in your Instagram profile.
2. Please open the Instagram app on your mobile phone.
3. Then, please click Specifications Which is located in the right corner. Then, please select Edit profile. As shown in the image below.
4. Then, in the column website Please enter the link you created earlier. Then, do not forget to click on the tick icon in the upper right corner to save your changes. Like the image below.
5. Done. Then, like the image below, you will see the WhatsApp link in your Instagram profile view.
6. Anyone can click on the link. If you click on the link, it will look like the image below.
7. Then your WhatsApp application will open automatically and a message will be sent immediately. Like the image below.
So this article discusses how to create a WhatsApp link so you can go straight to your chat. We hope this article can be useful and helpful for you. Thank you
Rain lover and coffee lover who likes to sit in his dreams while fulfilling his dreams.