Data packets or Internet quotas are currently expensive, such as data packages for Tri, smartfren, Axis and even Telkomsel operators. Data packages are available in daily, weekly and even monthly active courses.
However, data packet usage is often shared with Internet quotas specifically for social media, chat, games, and some are even split at specific times. So much so that the current use of data packets greatly restricts users from surfing the Internet.
And if we want to use it 24 hours a day, we have to buy a data package that is much more expensive than a limited data package. But there is one way you can enjoy Internet browsing as much as you want without any restrictions, which is to use an HTTP injector.
How to use HTTP Injector (all operators)
HTTP Injection is a free application that can be downloaded from the Play Store. It works to find provider holes and utilize proxy networks, VPNs, and SSH so users can use them for free on the Internet.
Therefore, this HTTP injector application is very well known and popular among smartphone users. Here’s how to use HTTP Injector. For example, in this tutorial I will show you how to use an HTTP injector using your Telkomsel provider.
1. The first step to do is search for the application HTTP injector In the Play Store. After receiving the application, you must click Installation To install it on your Android phone.
2. Then click the button confirm.
3. Wait for the application to successfully install on your mobile phone. If so, open the HTTP injection program, then Click on the symbol bar 3 Like the image below
4. Then several menus will appear on the left side of the app. Click Menu SSH settings.
5. In the SSH settings menu, click the button SSH hosts To provide the SSH service hostname for use.
6. Give the SSH hostname ssh-sg1.serverip.co. Then click Good.
7. In the next step, you must provide the port number of the SSH service you are using. Click the button SSH port.
8. Rate 80 In the SSH port and click the button Good.
9. Then enter the SSH username. Click Menu User.
10. Provide a username fastssh.com-YourName. Click the button Good.
11. Then provide the password to the SSH user. Click Menu Password / Password.
12. Type the SSH password. You can give this password as you like. Then click the button Save.
13. Then go back to the previous settings, and click the button Load generator.
14. Type the URL or host according to your preferred provider. Here I use the Telkomsel provider, so I use the Telkomsel URL, which means: mytelkomsel.net. In the Additional headers section, check the section Stay alive And then click the button Create Payloads.
15. After making Payload, the next step is Remote Proxy. Return to the main page of the program. And click the button Remote proxy.
16. Provide the IP address for the proxy or host, type IP 220.127.116.11. Also provide the port with the value 80. Then click Save.
17. You have now finished setting up SSH as well as creating the payload. Then the next step is to set up the HTTP Injector. Click the button start Which is located in the main page under the menu as shown below.
18. In the next step, a pop-up alert will appear. Well, here you have to understand the consequences of using this app. If so, click Agree.
19. Look at the log section, the script will run and you will notice that the HTTP injector has been connected successfully. If you have, you can now enjoy the Internet for free.
So an article that explains how to use HTTP Injector. And we hope this article can help you enjoy free internet.
Only someone who loves writing and is interested in technology. And people who always believe in the words “trying not to betray the results.”