Two methods for easy viewing of Wi-Fi passwords connected in Android, can be applied to all mobile phone brands
Wifi network is our lifeline so we can store quotas anywhere. Its presence is always noticed by the community, whether in the house, cafe, restaurant or other places.
The current Wi-Fi network is also one of the attractions of a hangout, because with the Wifi network, visitors can enjoy the Internet freely. So they can play, work and play on social media.
Usually when we want to know the Wi-Fi password of a cafe, we have to ask the waiter who works there.
And what if one day our friends want to know the Wi-Fi password from the cafe? If we forget the password, we no longer need to ask the same question of the waiters who work there. We can find the Wifi password that is connected to our Android. You can follow several ways below.
How to view WiFi passwords that are connected in Android
Did you know that we can see the connected WiFi password on Android? This method will be very useful if you have used Wifi network before and want to share it with your friends or colleagues. So there is no need to ask what the WiFi password is in that place. In this article, we will discuss how to view the connected Wi-Fi password in Android.
1. Through the router manager
If you are using a Wifi network that uses a router, you can use this method. You can try it using the router admin screen. Here is how to view the connected WiFi password in Android.
1. Open the menu Order On your Android smartphone
2. Then enter the menu WiFi.
3. Sign in to the Wi-Fi network you are currently using. Then click on the IP address used, ie: 192. 16.100.1.
4. Then go to the browser and click Enter.
5. Then enter the router management account by typing the manager Type in the account form as well the manager Then click on the password form Enter. If you can not, then you can fill it with the word User Click on these two shapes then the button Enter.
6. So you can now see the Wifi password you are currently using.
2. Use the WiFi router app
There are many apps out there that you can use to view the Wifi network password that you are currently using. One of them is the WiFi Router application. You can rely on this program because it is very easy for you to use.
But it should be noted that if you first install this application on your Android smartphone, this application can recognize Wi-Fi passwords. This way, the app can tell you the password that exists on the Wi-Fi network. Here’s how to view your Wifi network password using the Wifi Router app.
1. The first step you need to do is open the Play Store app on your smartphone. Then look for the Wifi router settings app. Click the button Installation On the program
2. Then click on the menu Router settings. And in that menu you can see all the information about the Wifi network that you use, including the Wifi password.
This is an article that explains how to view the connected WiFi password on Android. We hope this article helps you view your WiFi passwords.
Only someone who loves writing and is interested in technology. And people who always believe in the words “trying not to betray the results.”